Our client is a Reggio Emilia inspired Nursery and they are seeking Nursery Apprentices to start their long-term future career. Their Brighton and Hove nurseries are graded Outstanding from Ofsted and they are a rapidly expanding company.
- You will train alongside a team of long-standing qualified staff at an outstanding childcare setting based in Brighton or Hove.
- Working together with the rest of the early years team providing high quality care for children
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery
- Support the nursery staff to observe, plan and maintain accurate children’s records
- Develop a good understanding of Safeguarding Policies
- You must have good communication skills and be able to work well within a team.
- You will need the skill to adapt to the different areas in the nursery.
- You must be able to use your own initiative.
- The candidate will use their own initiative in giving ideas, supporting different activities and interacting with the children, with full supervision and encouragement provided.
- Have a positive attitude
- Team player
- GCSE grades A-C or equivalent in English and Maths
- Potential to progress onto the Level 3 Apprenticeship in Early Years
|Job Category||Early Years Childcare|
|Salary||£7.826 per annum|
|Hours||Monday-Friday, 35 hour per week|