Our client is an independent retail distribution service based in Hickstead. They are looking to recruit a customer service apprentice to support their entire customer base with a high level of customer care, taking ownership of all tasks, escalations and complaints in a timely fashion.
You will have excellent communication and negotiation skills coupled with through investigative and decision-making abilities. Attention to detail is required to ensure a full response is provided and all outcomes are fair, economically feasible and in line with company policy.
Car maybe required due to location (no public transport nearby).
- Take client bookings via LiveChat, WhatsApp, telephone or email when required.
- Handle and log all escalations and customer complaints, taking ownership of the situation, resolving and following up to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Updating and maintaining client details on the various systems.
- Provide customers with additional information as requested, such as job performance reports, quarterly management information packs, proof of delivery and price lists.
- Monitor Customer Dashboard to ensure all jobs are collected and delivered within the agreed SLA
- Managing client expectations with day-to-day reporting and explanation of requirements of analysis
- Monitoring and responding to all types of email contact within the specified service level agreement.
- Fully competent in all systems used by the client’s eCommerce.
- Provide resolutions, help and advice to colleagues from all areas of the business.
- Communicate courteously with customers & suppliers by telephone, email, letter, and through Live Chat & WhatsApp and social media.
- Keep accurate records of discussion or correspondence with customers on all internal systems.
- Support the field based Account Managers with immediate client response requirements, case management and issue resolution.
- Keep up to date with developments and innovations in customer service best practice & social media.
- Become familiar with the delivery network industry, remain current about the services provided by the client’s eCommerce.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as required.
- Ability to make a difference to the customer, delivering high levels of service with minimal supervision
- Able to work as part of a team, support colleagues and promote excellent team spirit
- Good understanding of the services customers want from eCommerce logistics
- A good communicator who listens and is able to express themselves clearly
- Welcomes change, flexible and adaptable with the ability to deal with various demands
- Experienced in a fast paced and busy environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication including: Pleasant and friendly telephone manner at all times with both internal and external customers
- A problem solver
- Committed and reliable
- Positive individual with a ‘can do’ attitude, results driven approach and attitude
- Acts with integrity and takes responsibility
- GCSE English and Math – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Potential to progress into a permanent role after successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Car maybe required due to location (no public transport nearby)
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|Salary||£4.80-£7.06 per hour|