Our client is looking for a Business Administrator to support the growth of their organisation, actively increase their online selling portfolio, with particular responsibility for their Amazon store.
They are a dynamic and fast-moving online retailer selling across multiple channels. The ideal applicant would be a confident and enthusiastic individual, who can assist with a wide range of general web related tasks.
- Loading products onto Amazon with full descriptions and images of each product, as well as, editing existing listings and content, competition analysis, business development from researching new brands and products to add to their portfolio
- Maximising opportunities for great visibility of our company and products.
- Administering and logging staff holidays
- Customer services assisting with client requests
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- General admin duties
- Ideally you will have experience using Amazon as a seller and someone who is committed and driven to achieving results
- Excellent Communication skills
- IT Skills
- Customer service skills
Desired personal skills
- Team player
- At least 5 x GCSEs (A*- C), or equivalent, including Maths and English (Grades 4-9) are essential
- We would hope and anticipate a permanent position being available at the end of this apprenticeship, it is for the successful applicant to demonstrate that they are the right candidate.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£17k per annum|