Our client is looking for an apprentice to join their team in Hove on this exciting opportunity as Office Assistant. The successful candidate will need to have basic computer knowledge, including being able to use Word, Excel and Outlook.
- The role will include answering phones
- Taking messages, or passing calls to the correct person
- Checking e-mails
- Organising and send mail outs
- Samples and general post, and filing
- Other duties may include calling customers and suppliers, doing some marketing and learning basic product knowledge.
- Basic IT skills including being able to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Sage would be an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent punctuality and timekeeping
- Friendly with a positive attitude
- GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at grade 4/C, equivalent or above.
- Candidate will gain experience of working in a busy office, key IT skills, a qualification in Business and Admin and communication skills.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 16:30pm|
|Salary||£12,000 per annum|