Our client provides spacious offices which are designed for the modern-day worker, Soho or Tech hub worker, freelancer, start-up business, growing business, entrepreneur and (or) those looking for collaboration and flexibility. It is more than just office space and provides a creative environment to allow businesses to reach their full potential and cater for their customers every need.
They are now looking for a Roaming Business Liaison Apprentice to join their team in supporting the office community, where you will play a pivotal role in ensuring the smooth operation of our co-working spaces across multiple locations. You must have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle. When not covering spaces, you will be permanently based in the Worthing.
Your primary responsibility will be to provide holiday cover, step in for sick leave, and offer additional support when needed, all while maintaining the high standards of service our members expect. This dynamic role combines elements of community management, customer service, event coordination, and sales support.
Community Management and Operational Support:
- Holiday Cover: As a Roaming Community Manager, you will be the go-to person for holiday cover, ensuring a seamless experience for our members and visitors.
- Sick Leave Support: Step in and provide vital support when team members are on sick leave, maintaining the high level of service our members expect.
- Additional Support: Be the extra set of hands when needed, contributing to the efficient operation of our spaces.
- C&D Hub: When not covering spaces, you’ll be based at the Worthing C&D Hub, where you’ll continue to make an impact on the daily operation and maintenance of our spaces.
- Ensure a warm and inviting atmospheres for all members, visitors, and contacts at various Freedom Works locations, consistently upholding the Freedom Works brand’s image.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for visitors and hot deskers, ensuring they are familiar with the space’s facilities and protocols.
- Maintain cleanliness and orderliness in the co-working spaces, ensuring a comfortable and productive work environment.
- Keep the member community informed by providing timely updates, whether they are reactive, informative, or proactive.
- Manage telephone calls in accordance with company guidelines, accurately respond to information inquiries, direct calls as needed, and take messages when necessary.
- Implement security measures, including alarms and locks, at the close of the working day.
- Adhere to Health and Safety procedures and promptly report any breaches to the Head of Operations.
- Record and address all incidents, complaints, and issues following the company’s Incident Reporting Procedure, documenting solutions within agreed timeframes.
- Handle incoming mail and parcels according to company procedures, including accepting deliveries and signing for them.
- Procure necessary supplies following established procedures.
- Assist the sales team by supporting inquiries related to hot desking, meeting room bookings, and potentially Dedicated memberships within our offices.
- Process all inbound sales inquiries accurately using our Sales CRM system.
- Conduct tours of the co-working spaces for potential new members, showcasing the benefits and features of the locations.
- Be an integral part of the Freedom Works community by actively engaging with members.
- Support the Community Managers to organise and execute scheduled events, which may include event setup, food, and beverage orders, and attending the events.
- Attend informal social events to foster a sense of togetherness among members, such as shared lunches and other creative community-building initiatives.
- Foster connections among members by actively listening and identifying opportunities for introductions that can promote their businesses or provide support.
- Play a key role in supporting the Barclays Eagle Labs partnership, organising events, including informal social gatherings, networking opportunities, and business support events.
- Ad-Hoc Projects: Contribute to various ad-hoc projects aimed at driving member engagement.
The home space for this role will be at our Worthing C&D Hub, but the cost of fuel or public transport to any other location will be covered. Your hours will be 40 hours per week, inclusive of travel. This will be flexible, so you will be required to start at 8.30 am in a space but may leave early or take time back in lieu to ensure your work-life balance.
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong customer service experience
- Computer literate
- Previous office or sales experience beneficial not essential
- Attention to detail.
- Drive – have access to a vehicle.
Desired Personal Skills
Adaptability: Highly adaptable, with a willingness to travel and work across Freedom Works spaces.
Emergency Response: The ability to handle unexpected situations and provide immediate assistance in the event of unforeseen issues or staffing gaps.
Quick Decision-Making: Being able to make quick, informed decisions to ensure the smooth operation of each space during unexpected staffing shortages.
Time Management: Effective time management skills to balance responsibilities across multiple spaces and prioritise tasks efficiently.
Multi-Tasking: Capability to handle concurrent tasks, emergencies, and responsibilities in diverse locations.
Customer-Centric Focus: A strong commitment to ensuring that the members and visitors continue to receive exceptional service even during times of unexpected coverage.
- GCSE grades 4-9 or equivalent in English and Maths
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£25,000 per annum|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm|