Our client based in Brighton is looking for a Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer Apprentice to join their busy Aviation Recruitment team. This will be a very varied role supporting the team recruiting contract aircraft technicians for our international clients.
- Contacting candidates for our various contract roles, by phone and email.
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- Advertising vacancies using job boards and social media.
- Organising contractors flights, hotels and everything they need to start their contract.
- Producing contracts and documents from templates
- Sending CVs and documents to clients.
- Assisting the team with client management duties.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to multi task
- Good understanding of MS Excel
- Good written and spoken English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Friendly and professional attitude
Desired Personal Skills
- Desire to learn
- Team player
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Progression to a 360 Recruitment consultant
- Senior resource
- Account manager
- Business development manager
|Job Category||Recruitment Consultant, Resourcer|
|Hours||Monday Friday (37.5 hours per week)|
|Salary||£14,625k-£18,525 per annum depending on experience|