Our client based in Hove is looking to recruit an Office Administrator / Negotiator apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established Lettings & Property Services company.
- Provide best services to customers over the phone, emails or in the office.
- Managing tenant applicants, diary, etc.
- Deal with the tenant, landlord and contractors about all new tenancies, existing tenancies, and maintenance issues.
- Work closely with the team about generating new business.
- The ability to demonstrate a successful track record in meeting and exceeding targets.
- Local market knowledge.
- Proactive approach to winning new business & customers
- Good customer service and organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Positive, ambitious, and enthusiastic
- GCSE English and Math – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Progress to full time letting specialist, property manager, further professional training to be provided.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Hours||30 hours per week, Monday-Friday|
|Salary||£4.30 per hour|