This is an exciting opportunity for an apprentice with exceptional communication skills, a real ‘people person’ who will enjoy the opportunity to network with the clients existing and potential members, co-workers and guests, ensuring that both guests and members receive a warm welcome. To ensure that the co-working space runs efficiently for the comfort of all of the members, contacts and visitors and that every opportunity is utilised to encourage the core principles of creative collaboration and community.
- Responsible for providing a warm welcome to all members, visitors and contacts, representing the brand both remotely and in person.
- Responsible for ensuring that all visitors and hot deskers are on boarded to the space correctly and understand our Covid-19 guidelines for using the space.
- Responsible for ensuring the space is clean and tidy. Cleaning of touch points and kitchen areas.
- Responsible for keeping the member community up to date with information be that reactive / informative or proactive updates
- Responsible for answering telephones according to company guidelines, responding to information enquiries accurately, routing calls as appropriate and taking messages.
- Ensuring alarms, locks and security measures are in place at the end of the working day.
- Responsible for ensuring that Health and Safety procedures and processes are followed and any breaches are highlighted to the Head of Operations in particular to Covid-19 guidelines.
- Responsible for responding to and recording all incidents/complaints/issues according to the company Incident Reporting Procedure documented in the Runbook for each site, finding and recording solutions within the agreed timescales.
- Accepting, sorting and processing post and parcels in accordance with company procedure.
- Accepting and signing for deliveries.
- Purchasing supplies following the established procedures.
- Computer literate
- Social media knowledge
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Can work independently and use initiative
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
- GCSE English, Maths and IT – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- It is anticipated that upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and assuming good performance, that a permanent position will be available.
Things to consider
- We are a small, hardworking team and we require someone who is prepared to pitch in and do whatever it takes to get the job done. Whilst this is a co-working environment and members are expected to clear up after themselves, this role will include keeping the shared areas and kitchen clean and tidy and emptying bins.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£14k per annum|
|Hours||Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week|