Our client based in Brighton and Hove, serving clients throughout the UK, Europe & the US, they create impactful, effective email lead generation campaigns for businesses that want to grow.
They are currently looking for a Business Administrator apprentice to join and be part of their growth journey. Whilst they are looking for an apprentice right now, they would like to take someone on that is keen to learn and wants to thrive in a growing business with a view to assuming more responsibilities and developing a great career as the company grows.
Ambition, the right mindset, determination and a good attitude to getting things done is essential. A desire to build on your career and become a team player ticks all the right boxes.
The successful applicant doesn’t need to have experience in the industry, but does need to have certain aspirations, and see the bigger picture, rather than just the tasks they need to complete today. In addition to working towards achieving the qualification, a career roadmap with expectations and progression points will be agreed. This is a great opportunity for the right person.
- Searching, cleansing, and adapting marketing data
- Identifying data error and amending accordingly
- Planning and scheduling of day to day campaign activity
- Testing campaigns using business systems
- Working in accordance with operational delivery processes and workflows
- Managing incoming emails and associated campaign management tasks
- Supporting the operation manager other admin and general marketing admin tasks
- Written English. They work for, and target businesses throughout the UK. Many of these are senior leaders in businesses and organisations of all sizes. So, the readability and quality of what they produce must be to a high standard. Therefore you’ll need to have a good understanding of English literature.
- An eye for detail. The ability to identify mistakes and errors, especially in written content (both within email context and spreadsheets) is essential. They have to proofread all their written work, as well as edit data in spreadsheets, and campaign software. It’s vital they spot mistakes and errors before campaigns go live.
- Excel skills. They are not going to expect you to understand how to write complicated formulas, or run macro systems. However, you will be editing spreadsheets, format cells, and use filters to get information in order. If you’re confident with Excel to an intermediate level, then they’ll be able to teach you the rest.
- Computer literacy. They use a number of different pieces of software to deliver what they do. Whilst their systems are intuitive and user friendly (and training will be provided), they need the successful applicant to have experience and be confident in this area.
Desired Personal Skills
- Well organised. As they work on multiple campaigns and with a lot of data, it’s vital that everyone at the business works in an organised manner and can multitask. This means following workflows, saving things in specific folders, working to a schedule, essentially following a good working practice. The successful applicant needs to be someone that likes to take a methodical approach, doesn’t cut corners and recognises the value of applying processes to completing tasks.
- Determination. They are a friendly bunch, but they are an ambitious business and work extremely hard. If you think you’ve got what it takes, and the business sounds like the type of company you’d like to grow with, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
- Good communication skills. It’s so important that they have positive, healthy and constructive relationships with each other at work, their customers, and anyone else they interact with. Being a company that is set on growth, whilst they have to work hard, they have to ensure there is a great vibe in the workplace
Desired Required Qualifications
- GCSE’s in any kind of Tech
- Familiar with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- This position is just the start, a stepping stone that’s got real potential for the right applicant… If you succeed in this role, then they will want you to swiftly take on more responsibilities and build your career with them during and after the apprenticeship period.
For more information about this role, please contact Frankie Denahy at Clearline Recruitment.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Hours||35 hours per week, Monday - Friday 35 hours per week|
|Salary||£12,000-£14,000 per annum depending on experience|