Our client, based in Brighton, is a local, successful Estate Agency who are looking for an Apprentice Lettings Administration Assistant.
The successful candidate will assist in all areas of administration, tenant referencing, and drafting legal documents. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skills in the property industry, whilst studying towards a nationally recognised qualification. No experience is required as full training will be given as part of the apprenticeship.
This role would somebody who is outgoing, naturally organised whilst projecting a professional manner with good initiative-taking abilities and a confident approach.
The role is assisting our Lettings Administration Supervisor with the daily administrative processes.
- Handling documents referring to tenant referencing and tenant utilities
- Answering incoming email and telephone enquiries
- You will also assist with the drafting of legal documents, in preparation of move ins and tenancy renewals
- This role would somebody who is outgoing, naturally organised whilst projecting a professional manner with good common sense
- Good telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- Computer skills i.e., email software
- Driving license is an advantage, but not essential
Desired Personal Skills
- Team player
- Good interpersonal skills
- GCSE grades 4 – 9 or equivalent in English and Mathematics
- There is potential to progress into a permanent role after successful completion of the apprenticeship for the right candidate
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£16,000 - £22,000 per annum|
|Hours||Monday – Friday with 1 - 2 Saturdays out of 4 (with a day off in the week)|