Our client is looking to recruit a Hospitality Team Member Apprentice. As part of the apprenticeship you will be carrying out both on and off-the-job training. The job role covers all aspects of the hospitality trade.
- Focusing on bar work
- Waiting on tables
- Front of house
- Guest house reception admin duties
- Housekeeping duties.
- Customer Service
- Health and safety
- Recommending food and describing the dish
- Good communication skills
- True passion for hospitality, good work ethic
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- A flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- Willing to learn new skills and have a passion for the hospitality sector and a customer facing role.
- Hold an equivalent of either a grade D or above or a 3 or above in GCSE in Maths and English.
- Once qualified, there is the potential to become a permanent staff member at the Gather Inn should you wish.
Things to consider
- Weekend work and evenings as standard.
|Job Category||Hospitality Team Member|
|Hours||Monday-Sunday, 30 hours per week|
|Salary||£5.50 per hour increasing to £6.00 per hour|