Our Brighton based client is now looking to grow their team by recruiting a Digital Marketing Apprentice. The ideal candidate will have a passion for Product development, Marketing and Web design, and will have taken the time to develop their own skills on existing and emerging trends. You will be early in your career and have a hunger to grow your skills, challenge yourself and learn alongside this team.
You will be responsible for:
- Launching and managing social media – LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Creating schedules and providing editorial support for our weekly podcast
- Uploading, creating and amending Website content.
- Market research and analysis – providing advice and guidance on potential product development opportunities
- Identification and engagement with existing and potential future clients
- Creating marketing campaigns and newsletters
- General input on how we can further build our online presence
- Social Media experience, specifically Linked-In, Facebook and Instagram
- Experience of branding and brand development
- Good IT and digital skills – ideally including audio editing and web design.
- Excellent communication skills
Desired personal skills
- A genuine interest in Product Development and Marketing
- Attitude and desire to be a part of something extraordinary.
- At least 5 x GCSEs (A*- C), or equivalent, including Maths and English (Grades 4-9)
- We anticipate a permanent position being available at the end of this apprenticeship.
- Ongoing mentoring and development will be provided by our team including a professional Podcast producer, a Senior Strategic Marketing Consultant and an experienced Learning and Organisational development professional.
- We would envisage, with coaching and mentoring, the successful candidate ultimately working towards taking full long term ownership of the Organisation’s Digital Marketing strategy.
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|
|Salary||£12k-£15k per annum|