Our client based in Brighton is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing apprentice. The ideal candidate will need to have a genuine interest in marketing and will have taken the time to develop your own skills on the existing and emerging trends.
- Implementing social media strategy
- Input in to overall marketing activities and campaigns Liaising with suppliers and events Writing SEO content
- Reaching out to thought leaders and developing the overall exposure of S17 Job Type / Category
- We are a young, rapidly moving agency based in the heart of Brighton.
- You will be working on exciting projects on a variety of companies.
- We work with startup organisations looking to establish themselves within the industry, whilst also working multinational companies looking to drive growth.
- S17 are a HubSpot preferred partner, which means we know out S*it when it comes to marketing.
- Results are everything.
- We want to support you to grow as much as you want to and develop your career in a direction you want.
In an ideal world, but not essential, you will have an basic understanding of the following:
- Social Media scheduling
- Social Media engagement
- Copywriting/blog writing
- Outreach for thought leaders
- The ideal candidate would need to have a genuine interest in marketing.
- You will be early in your career or have started to develop skills off your own initiative.
- GCSE English and Math – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
We are growing. That means you are our most important asset. You will receive the following:
- The training to not only complete, but exceed in your daily activities.
- A structured skills growth plan with 1-2-1 and a real chance to develop your skills Flexible working The tools to do the job Exposure to key projects Beers, food, etc
|Job Category||Digital Marketing|
|Salary||£14k per annum|