Our client is a Hove based creative agency specialising in delivering Design, Web, social media, Business and Promotional print across the UK and Europe. Due to continued growth, they are now looking for a Level 3 Customer Service Apprentice to join their team.
You will be supporting the Operations Manager in the business daily operations by professionally communicating with clients in all industries and sectors both existing and new in a multitude of aspects. From acquiring and managing client feedback to initial sales enquiries you must have a competent ability to communicate with end user clients across a range of mediums. In order to professionally handle these instances it’s paramount to develop and maintain a superior knowledge of industry products, business operations and influencing factors.
You must develop and maintain a strong understanding of the businesses operational process and gather and analyse customer information and data to suggest and implement changes to improve the operational processes. For this a good knowledge of IT systems is essential alongside a methodical and organised approach to managing tasks and workload.
The clients’ values are key to their business growth and they expect their people to live the values in all that they do and are used to measure, nurture and evaluate individual’s performance and good practice behaviours.
- Handling customer enquiries via phone, email and live chat
- Processing online orders
- Progressing enquiries and client quotes
- Support the customer ordering process
- Support Office Manager with day to day operations
- Support sales team
- General Administration and Data processing
- Manage time effectively to support and meet goals
- Working closely with suppliers ensure customer service levels are met
- Establish, maintain, and grow working relationships through written and verbal communications
- Meet and exceed targets in line with company KPIs
- Good Communication Skills
- Good Organisation Skills
- Great IT skills (excel/word/CRM)
- Great Oral and Written communication skills
- Outstanding telephone manner and communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Positive and Enthusiastic attitude
- GCSE English and Maths – minimum grade 5 / C (or equivalent)
- Potential to progress into a permanent position after successful completion of the apprenticeship
- The client is part of a 200 studio network UK and international franchise. There is potential to grow within the franchise.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Salary||£10,500 per annum + Travel assistance given (negotiable depending on experience)|