Our client based in Portslade is looking to recruit an office based Customer Services Apprentice. Your core competence will be organisational skills and a strong understanding of how to serve customers to meet the business’s needs. Your role will primarily involve helping customers, picking and packing orders, entering new sales orders into our systems and supporting the Marketing Manager in running the social media accounts and website . You will be reporting into the Managing Director, who will provide you with a training programme to support you in your role.
- Answering the phone and talking to customers
- Monitoring and responding to customer queries under supervision
- Take ownership of an enquiry from beginning to end
- Resolve conflict/challenging situations
- Deal with different customer emotions and different customer needs/requirements (in line with the Equality Act)
- Share ideas with other team members
- Build a rapport with customers
- Maintain records of customer issues and progress
- Demonstrate ability to balance the needs of the customer and organisation
- Escalate problems where necessary in line with company procedures.
- Data entry of sales orders.
- Picking and packing wholesale and retail orders.
- Keep stock room and sample library tidy
- Ordering stationery supplies
- General filing and recycling
- Raising product barcodes
- Assist with admin work and occasional project work
- Photo and video asset administration
- Ability to work to a daily task list
- The ability to work quickly and efficiently without compromising on accuracy of work
- A keen learner
- Desire to work in the fashion industry
- Great organisational skills
- Polite manner and good communication skills
- GCSE English and Math – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- £100 retail value of Lovett & Co products every 6 months.
- We are a small company with lots of exciting opportunities for growth in the online retail sector. We are looking for a candidate who wants the opportunity to learn and grow with the success of the business. We have lots of experience in training and would like to see this candidate go on to achieve a level 3 and then full time position within the Lovett & Co team. Suitable career progress would be a level 3 apprenticeship scheme ‘Business Administration’ or ‘Digital Marketing’.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Hours||37.5 hours per week|
|Salary||£4.30 - £5.20 per hour|