Our client is looking to recruit a Customer Service Apprentice. You will be learning technical configuration and support of the client’s product. This involves understanding customer requirements, proposing solutions using product knowledge, configuring the application and testing. Good IT skills are required along with ability to communicate with customers to sell and support them.
- Use of MDM system to set-up and monitor mobile devices.
- Use of TEAMS and an internal communication tools (with Office 365 products).
- Use of NetSuite by Oracle (our business system) to maintain customer and supplier data.
- Asa a SME flexibility to assist and support colleagues with Hardware and other systems (like EPoS)
- Gain extensive knowledge of the software product, how to configure it and create applications in the Application Builder.
- Gain knowledge of the software Web Tools.
- Gain as needed understanding of Third-party products and tools which may be used to enhance product.
- Write and maintain manuals and user guides as necessary.
- Publicise the business through social media accounts.
- Agree product configuration with sales colleagues; liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by the application.
- Set-up product for end customer.
- Set-up all hardware and NFC tags.
- Provide First and Second Level support for all customers.
- Support individual customers in their implementations ensuring that they are completely satisfied with our solution whilst maximising our revenue.
- Communicate with potential and existing customers to increase sales.
- Understand and suggest additional functionality of product so that additional markets and customers can be sold to.
- Implement and control change management requests from clients.
- Prepare test plans and test new releases of Product.
- Develop upgrade plans to limit impact on customers, communicating changes and additional functionality.
- Requires good IT skills, conversations with customer to support and sell to.
- General aptitude for solving problems and using technology to improve processes.
- Understanding of and interest in product solutions.
- An ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and within tight time constraints.
- The ability to make independent recommendations for successful software product implementations.
- Ability to work through problems with different customer groups achieving positive outcomes.
- Good IT knowledge and ability to use web browsers, Excel, Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and TEAMs.
- An interest in installing and running mobile applications (especially Android) and configuration of mobile phones and tablets.
- An interest in how web-services work. XML, WSDL, SOAP and Web-services running under WordPress, PHP and .NET environments.
- Enthusiastic about how IT can deliver services to customers.
- Enthusiastic willing to learn and help both colleague and customers
- GCSE English and Math – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Potential to progress into to a permanent after successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Hours||Monday-Friday, 35 hours per week|
|Salary||£6.50 per hour|