Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join an environmentally friendly business and kickstart your career, whilst working towards an industry recognised Level 3 Customer Service qualification?
Our successful, environmentally friendly client is looking to recruit a Customer Advisor Apprentice to join their busy, tight-knit office in Shoreham.
This role is perfect for an individual who is looking to kickstart their career, and the role offers the potential for a permanent position, and the opportunity to gain multidisciplinary experience and get involved in marketing, purchasing and sales.
If this sounds like an exciting venture you would be eager to learn more about, we would love to hear from you!
- Helping deal with customer queries, emails and chatbot in a busy office
- Delivering excellent customer service
- Overseeing social media and engagement
- Helping out around a busy office
- General ad hoc duties where required
- Strong level of oral and written English skills
- Excellent communication skills with positive, energetic and friendly approach
- Enthusiastic, driven, ambitious and tenacious
- Able to manage day-to-day tasks to achieve objectives
- Passion for environmental friendliness / being green is a plus!
- Grade C (4) or above in both Mathematics and English at GCSE level
|Job Category||Customer Service|
|Salary||£16,000 per annum|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm (35 hours per week)|