Our client is a mortgage broker based in Worthing and they are looking to recruit a Business Administration apprentice to provide direct administrative support for their business. You will help in assisting with the research and production of new mortgage and protection business. Processing, in full, all mortgage business from application stage to completion. Servicing of existing and new clients and provision of additional PA support to assist consultants with their day-to-day consultancy activities.
- Provide Illustrations along with the other paperwork required by the consultant for client meetings.
- Entering new cases onto Data Base and keeping mortgage data updated.
- Submitting applications with relevant Money Laundering requirements and any other supporting documentation.
- Dealing with correspondence and producing standard letters.
- Liaise with lenders, insurance companies, solicitors and clients ensuring requirements met such as medical examinations, obtaining evidence of earnings, completion of any questionnaires and recording and tracking these procedures on online systems.
- Ensuring acceptance terms and mortgage offers received as promptly as possible and checking these against application/illustration.
- Electronic filing of client correspondence and all other relevant documentation should be carried out at the time of processing.
- Ensuring that each mortgage case is dealt with efficiently and all documentation is accurately prepared without delay
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- Confident telephone manner and communication skills as you will be required to deal with mortgage lenders, clients, and their professional connections with regard to their mortgage and ancillary requirements, particularly in the absence of the Mortgage Consultant, both verbally and in person.
- You should be able to work well under pressure using your own initiative, on your own as well as part of a team.
- Must have a Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and associated software.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- You will have the aptitude to work efficiently, enthusiastically in a proactive forward-thinking manner, using organisational, managing, and prioritising skills.
- GCSE English and Math – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Potential to progress into a permanent position after successful completion of the apprenticeship
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£6.00 per hour|