Our client based in Hove is looking to recruit an apprentice Business Administrator who is proactive and has a ‘can do’ attitude. You will join a small team in this newly formed business and provide PA support/Administrative support. There is also the potential opportunity to get involved in legal work including research projects and junior paralegal work. The successful candidate will have excellent written English, as well as being articulate and numerate. You will also require a strong foundation in Microsoft Office applications and IT generally.
- You will work alongside the company Director.
- Predominantly, responsibilities would include:
- PA support including diary management, making travel arrangements, general organisational and secretarial support.
- Reception duties such as answering the phones and meeting clients with solicitors
- Managing incoming and outgoing post
- Managing orders
- Invoicing and billing clients
- Creating reports
- Organising team building / social events
- Marketing support, including management of web content and social media presence
- Supporting the business manager with other tasks as required.
- In addition, the role will support the wider legal practice by undertaking various ad-hoc research projects, providing general administrative assistance and potentially some junior paralegal work (with guidance).
- This role would be perfect for a motivated and conscientious individual who is perhaps interested in exploring an interest in Law.
- Ideally the candidate would live locally to our office based in Hove, though this is not essential.
- Confident and polite manner
- Good telephone manner
- Good standard of literacy and numeracy
- Able to understand the importance of confidentiality.
- Positive can-do attitude.
- GCSE English, Maths and IT – minimum grade 4 / C(or equivalent)
- This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting new law firm in Hove. You will have great ambition for the future, and have the opportunity to make the role your own.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£15k-£17k per annum depending on experience|
|Hours||Full time, Monday-Friday|