Our client based in Shoreham-By-Sea provides quality quotes to customers for Extensions, renovations and new builds. They are looking for a Business Administrator apprentice to support their office team with general administration.
- Communication – outgoing and incoming phone calls as well as emails.
- Building relationships with both builders and customers – Appointment setting
- General administration; filing, checking builders distances for projects, checking builders insurance documents, scanning documents to files. Updating relevant files with builder/customer notes
- Resolving accounts issues, dealing with customer/builder issues.
- Working as part of a team to hit targets and achieve bonuses.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- IT Skills
- Customer service skills
- Can work independently and use initiative
- Ability to follow processes and procedures
- Keen to learn
- Flexible, adaptable and positive attitude to work
- Team player
- GCSE English and Math – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Successful candidates will be trained in all aspects of business administration with the option of progression within the company with an attractive salary plus bonuses.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Hours||35 hours per week, Monday-Friday|
|Salary||£6 per hour|