Our client based in Brighton is looking to recruit a Business Administration Apprentice to support with general administration support to their team.
- Answering and covering the telephone.
- Processing Mail, Trade, Amazon, and Export orders.
- Arranging Transport for Export/ Import
- Dealing with customer’s order/product enquiries/ queries.
- Printing and posting of customer invoices and statements.
- Processing the post.
- Goods ln processing
- GI\4V (Productions) processing
- General filing, photocopying, and collating of information.
- Updating and maintaining computer systems and databases.
- Managing customer accounts and always maintaining customer confidentiality
- Stock management
- Updating Sales figures
- To provide administration support to the Business Manager, Office Manager and Office Supervisor
- Maintain office supply levels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Organisation and prioritisation skills
- Personable and friendly manner
- Ability to use own initiative
- Positive, confident and flexible approach to tasks
- Professional and clear telephone manner
- Able to work well as part of a team
- GCSE English and Math – minimum grade 4 / C (or equivalent)
- Potential to progress into a permanent role after successful completion of the apprenticeship
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£12k per annum|