Our client, based in Bexhill are compliance and cyber protection experts. They always go above and beyond to help their customers, a lot of whom you will be familiar with! They are looking for a Business Administrator Apprentice to join their experienced team and work alongside the existing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person and would suit someone who ideally has a minimum of 6 – 12 months’ work experience in any role. You should be naturally organised and have strong attention to detail.
Our client really values their employees and wants them to grow and succeed and, have had many successful apprentices previously. They promote a hybrid work environment once probation has been passed, around the needs of the business and welcome new talent. Due to location, it would be advantageous to be able to drive.
A passion for your work is essential and an interest in cybercrime is beneficial!
• You will work alongside different parts of the business
• You will engage and interact with colleagues across the company as well as customers
• With a focus on adding value, the role of Business Administrator will contribute to the efficiency of the business
• Qualifications include Maths and English GCSEs, at grades 4/C or above (or equivalent)
• Our client is looking to build and grow their future and this apprenticeship role is the foot in the door
• Career progression will be available for the right candidate
• The Administrator role maybe a gateway to further career opportunities, such as Management or Senior roles
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£18,000 - £22,000 per annum (dependent on experience)|