Our client specialises in offering yoga holidays and yoga retreats in the UK and abroad. Who love to combine yoga with adventures such as skiing and snowboarding, surfing, hiking, climbing or biking or simply allowing our guests to relax and restore with our well-being or yoga detox retreat. We want them to feel energised by yoga, relaxed by massage and invigorated by delicious vitality foods.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Operations Manager with the bookings process and administration. The jobholder’s main role will be to answer enquiries and take the guests through the entire booking process from start to end. The job is multi-faceted and will change and develop as the business evolves throughout this coming year. We are looking for someone who is open to change and flexibility within this role..
- Improve customer service and maintain customer retention by being the first point of contact.
- Answer email & phone enquiries quickly and efficiently.
- Book guests into retreats in line with the booking process, supporting customers should they require assistance.
- Manage the booking system Bookinglayer which includes:
- building new retreat products
- communicating with the development team to make products live on the company website
- managing discounts, sales, credit notes, gift cards and have a working knowledge of how to process these for the customer.
- identify any system mistakes and communicate with the support team to resolve any issues
- support the operations manager with reports to prepare for the retreats
- Collate guest information and requests
- Learn about all retreats to be able to sell them to potential guests online and by phone
- Manage all client contact within the booking process from beginning to end
- Prepare the WhatsApp groups for retreats
- Assist with organising transfers
- Manage customer service and complaints
- Occasional out of hours for start days of retreats
- Ensure online listings of retreats/holidays are up to date on specified websites.
- Manage recording of listings and where payment has been made
Assisting Operations Manager
- Booking taxis for transfers/transport to and from retreats/holidays
- Point of contact for occasional transfer days
- Communicate closely with the Operations manager to assist organising the retreats
- Knowledge/experience working with online software systems, with an ability to pick them up quickly and learn new processes
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
- Industrious work approach and ability to work with integrity.
- Flexible and adaptive – as the business is growing able to grow with it
- Punctual and reliable
- Confidence to resolve issues with a tactful but firm approach
- Confident approach to selling ideally with some experience in sales
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Discretion and confidentiality
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good computer and administration skills
- Previous office experience
- Willingness to travel and go on retreats
As a member of staff you will have the opportunity to travel to all the venues we use, both across the UK and abroad. You will be able to (and will be expected to) attend the retreats at all our venues until you understand how each venue works to help maintain the smooth running of the retreats. You will learn more about the health and wellbeing and yoga industry and work with the market leading company.
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm|
|Salary||£16,289 (first 12 months will increase to £21,000)|