Our client provides spacious offices which are designed for the modern-day worker, Soho or Tech hub worker, freelancer, start-up business, growing business, entrepreneur and (or) those looking for collaboration and flexibility. It is more than just office space and provides a creative environment to allow businesses to reach their full potential and cater for their customers every need.
They are now looking for a Business Liaison Apprentice to join their team in supporting the office community where you will be overseeing reception, front of house duties, event management, sales, and operational functions. It is a great opportunity if you like variation and diversity in your day-to-day as you will be getting stuck into all different departments. If you like to get to know people, this is a perfect role!
Operations: to ensure that the co-working space runs efficiently for the comfort of all the members and contacts. We have outlined the day-to-day basics of the operational side of the role below
- Responsible for providing a warm welcome to all members, visitors, and contacts, representing the company.
- Responsible for ensuring that all visitors and hot deskers are on boarded to the space correctly and are inducted correctly to using the space.
- Responsible for ensuring the space is clean and tidy.
- Responsible for keeping the member community up to date with information be that reactive / informative or proactive updates.
- Responsible for answering telephones according to company guidelines, responding to information enquiries accurately, routing calls as appropriate and taking messages.
- Ensuring alarms, locks and security measures are in place at the end of the working day.
- Responsible for ensuring that Health and Safety procedures and processes are followed, and any breaches are highlighted to the Head of Operations.
- Responsible for responding to and recording all incidents/complaints/issues according to the company Incident Reporting Procedure documented in the Runbook for each site, finding and recording solutions within the agreed timescales.
- Accepting, sorting, and processing post and parcels in accordance with company procedure.
- Accepting and signing for deliveries
- Purchasing supplies following the established procedures
Sales: You will have the opportunity to dip into the sales side of the role, where you will be supporting the sale team. This is mainly surrounding any of our flexible members (Hot Deskers / Meeting Room bookings) however if this is something you enjoy doing this could also extend to the Dedicated members within our offices.
- Supporting the sales team with any inbound enquiries to the space for hot desking and/or meeting room bookings
- Ensuring all inbound sales enquiries are processed correctly using our Sales CRM system.
- Carry out tours of the space for potential new members.
Community: We very much encourage all our team to get to know and spend time with the members, so if you like to get to know people this is a perfect role! aim to bring communities together and this all starts with the Community Manager, through organising informal social events to business-to-business network events.
- Supporting the Head of Community with any events that have been scheduled into your space including set, ordering food and drink, attending the event.
- Organising informal social events, we hold a shared lunch once a quarter in which all the members come together and have lunch!
- We are looking for someone that can drive these social events forward by thinking of other ways we can get the community together.
- Listening to your members and identifying if there are any introductions that can be made to help promote other members’ businesses or provide support.
- Professional telephone manner
- Strong customer service experience
- Computer literate
- Previous office or sales experience beneficial not essential
- Attention to detail.
Desired Personal Skills
- Target driven.
- ‘Can do’ attitude.
- GCSE grades 4-9 or equivalent in English and Maths
|Job Category||Business Administration|
|Salary||£25,000 per annum|
|Hours||Monday – Friday, 8:30am – 5:30pm|